On Tuesday, December 1st join North Carolina Healthcare Association (NCHA) for our next in a series of statewide virtual town halls – monthly conversations with healthcare leaders from across the state of North Carolina.
Focused on the Charlotte area, this next session will be moderated by Triad Today’s Jim Longworth and will feature:
- Carl Armato, President & CEO, Novant Health
- Eugene Woods, President & CEO, Atrium Health
- John Green, President & CEO, Iredell Health System
- Dr. David Priest, SVP & Chief Safety, Quality and Epidemiology Officer, Novant Health
- Dr. Katie Passerati, Medical Director of Infection Prevention, Atrium Health
These sessions are designed to give the public an opportunity to ask questions, voice concerns, and share stories with key healthcare decision-makers.
This town hall is dedicated to conversations about health and healthcare in the Charlotte area amid the current and unprecedented public health crisis, as well as continuing the ongoing conversation on health equity in our region and state. Each session will feature a conversation with guest panelists and a Q&A portion open to the public to ask questions in real-time, and a closing section where hosts will outline ways to keep the conversation going beyond the virtual chat.
We invite you to join us in one of our many conversations to come. Join us in keeping North Carolina in good health.
To register, click here.